Dear airway enthusiasts,
This month’s article is a from Fiadjoe et al. about pediatric normal and difficult airway management. If you are curious about the following questions you have to read the full text:
- • What are cognitive biases observed in pediatric difficult airway management?
- • What are the strengths and weaknesses of videolaryngoscopes and flexible bronchoscopes for tracheal intubation?
- • What is the current evidence for spontaneous versus controlled ventilation techniques when managing the anticipated difficult airway?
- • What is the role of passive oxygenation in difficult airway management in the OR and pediatric ICU?
- • What is the current evidence regarding the use of neuromuscular blockade in neonatal tracheal intubation and difficult airway in children?
Have fun at http://eamshq.net
Kemal Tolga Saracoglu